Our lovely customers, Islamic College Of Thailand.
Thanks for visiting For Art’s Sake 4D Art Museum.
We are glad to welcoming you and looking forward
to seeing you here again in the near future.
For Art’s Sake Team.
We’re proud to present the first and only one 4D Art Museum in Thailand “For Art’s Sake”, 4D Illusion Art Gallery, located at Hua Hin, Prachuap Khiri Khan. The museum is filled with 3D Art that painted by talented Thai artists, more than 80 artworks and optical illusion installations, with well positioned lighting and sound.
Here, visitors are encouraged to become a part of the artwork, have fun taking as many photos as you want. Feel free to touch the art pieces, flash and shoes are allowed inside the museum. There’s no time limit and no fixed route to take when you’re in the museum. Moreover, we provides a camera angle guides on the floor so that the photographer knows where best to stand to take a photo or you can ask our staff to show how to poses and even take a photo for you and your family. Our staff are willing to help you at anytime.
There are 7 different categories spread over two levels, which provide a half-day of discovery and creativity.
– Beyond the imagination zone. The painting that encourage you and your children to develop imagination and creativity.
– Back to childhood zone. The painting that make you smile and bring back a beautiful memories of your childhood just like walking through a time tunnel.
– Horror zone. A horror realistic painting and statue that would make you feel enjoy being scared and frightened.
– The Fairy Tales. Don’t miss our largest wall painting in the museum! A Fairy Tales Wall, reaching a total height of 10 meters, and measuring an area of almost 100 square meters.
– The Piano Stair. A famous piano staircase. The stairs are transformed into a giant piano keyboard. Take a walk up to the second floor and enjoy the music.
– Mirror Climb. A horizontal building facade and a large mirror that allow you to take a creative photos and turns you into a Spider-Man !
– Infinite Window. Playfully surreal optical illusions that show a never-ending windows that you can actually walk on.
The museum covering a total of approximately 4 acres. We’re always happy to welcome customers of all ages and provide services in individual, couples, family, and group formats.
See more pictures